Since it's the Year of the Dog, it's my year. It's also my last year as Masters 1 in the Jiu Jitsu tournament. I'm a four stripe purple belt in Jiu Jitsu and I'm very close to being a brown belt.
I haven't done powerlifting since 2007, but I can still lift some heavy weights. The weight that I have been at in my entire powerlifting career was at 308lbs, even though my first powerlifting meet, I was over by 3lbs to be at 275lbs. This year will be the 1st that I compete at 275lbs. I'm currently at 280lbs, so I can make weight.
1. Become CCNA Security (Cisco Certified Network Associate) and CCDA (Cisco Certified Design Associate)
2. Become a BJJ World Champion
3. Become a Powerlifting World Champion
4. Break the State, National, and World Records at 275lbs for the Adult and Sub-Masters Drug Tested Division in the USPA
5. Read 24 Books
6. Listen to 100 Audiobooks
7. Become a Brown Belt in Jiu Jitsu